Why we like it
- Ginyu Ryokan Hakone has a stunning location high in the mountains
- Each guest room has a private butler
- Spa facilities including a traditional Japanese bath
- Two restaurants, a bar and the option of in room dining
- All rooms have a private balcony, complete with a private hot bath
About Ginyu Ryokan Hakone
Ginyu Ryokan Hakone is set amidst the mountain scenery, away from the bustle of Tokyo, yet not too far from the capital, Hakone. This luxurious property is in traditional Japanese style. Each guest room is assigned a personal butler and complete with a private hot bath on the balcony, overlooking the picturesque natural scenery. The hotel is designed in Japanese style with wide spaces, sliding doors and low furniture. The restaurants serve traditional Japanese food with flair creating delicious meals for guests to enjoy.