Why we like it
- A Hilton hotel ideally placed for exploring the bustling city of Tokyo
- Situated in the heart of the business, shopping and entertainment district
- 630 luxurious guestrooms and suites display a modern Japanese-style while offering breath-taking views across the dazzling Tokyo cityscape
- 7 delectable restaurants offer a range of international and local cuisines
- Facilities include an indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool and Japanese bath
About Hilton Tokyo
The Hilton Hotel in Tokyo is situated in the Shinjuku district; the perfect base to explore cultural attractions including the Akihabara, Roppongi and Meiji Shrine. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service to Shinjuku station and the Tokyo Metro subway is directly connected to the hotel, making transport about the city hassle-free. Accommodation comes as spacious guestrooms, suites and executive rooms, all designed with comfort in mind and feature essential modern amenities. The stylish suites and elegant executive rooms enjoy exclusive access to the Executive lounge, including complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining in the hotel with seven alluring restaurants. Choose from the authentic Japanese delights of Musashino or tantalising Chinese flavours at Dynasty to simple-yet-sumptuous Mediterranean classics at Brasserie Checkers.