Why we like it
- Located in Nihonbashi with breathtaking views over Tokyo
- Stylish and luxurious with elements of the design being futuristic
- An exciting range of dining venues with commanding views of the city, three of the restaurants have a Michelin star
- Within walking distance to the famous fashion shops in nearby Ginza and the Imperial Palace Gardens
- All rooms have floor to ceiling windows and incredible views
About Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
Speed up to the 38th floor where you will alight at the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental and are met by panoramic views of the city with ceiling to floor windows at every turn. Each of the 179 guest rooms and suites offer a unique sense of space and provide sweeping views of Tokyo. The rooms and suites are luxurious and complete with the latest technology. The Mandarin Oriental boasts a basement entrance to "Mitsukoshi-mae" subway station, making travelling round the city even more convenient.
The Spa & Wellness centre is a true luxurious retreat offering a range of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments and therapies including holistic signature treatments and invigorating heat and water experiences, there is also a fully equipped fitness centre and a Beauty salon. Guests are spoilt with the variety of dining options from the French inspired Signature restaurant to spending a couple of hours understanding the tastes and delicacies of freshly prepared Tapas.