Why we like it
- Located in the prestigious financial district of Marunouchi
- Spacious, stylish and comfortable rooms and suites
- Modern and contemporary in style with Japanese accents
- A choice of six dining venues as well as private dining offering fine dining to traditional Cantonese cuisine
- The Peninsula Spa is the perfect place to indulge in beauty treatments or relax with an Ayurvedic or Oriental massage
About The Peninsula Tokyo
The Peninsula Tokyo is a recent and impressive addition to Tokyo's super-luxury hotels. With a stunning ground-floor lobby connected to the Hibiya Metro Station, and reaching 24 stories above the fashionable Marunouchi district and the Imperial Palace Gardens, the Peninsula Tokyo makes no compromises in style, luxury, or service. The Peninsula's spacious rooms and ultra-modern bathrooms offer flawless luxury and amenities, including humidity control, Italian espresso machine, and nail dryer, while a dressing room makes even the most basic rooms feel like suite rooms. The slightly formal though friendly service is superb, and the Peninsula's restaurants and bars offer a wide range of cuisine, including Peter, an impressively hip restaurant and bar designed by the internationally acclaimed firm Yabu Pushelberg.