Why we like it
- Discover the majesty of Myanmar's landscape with a cruise along the Ayeyarwady River
- The diverse on board menu features dishes from Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, India and Europe
- Learn about life along the river with lectures by local and international experts
- Stay trim on board with the swimming pool, modern fitness equipment and an extensive spa treatment menu
- Enjoy a complimentary aperitif before dinner in the bar each day
About Road to Mandalay
Cruise along the spectacular Ayeyarwady River in Burma with Road to Mandalay and experience the voyage of a lifetime.
This elegant vessel, air-conditioned throughout, has been especially adapted for cruising on the Ayeyarwady, providing supreme comfort. With four decks; Deluxe, State, Main and Observation, she has 18 State Cabins, 16 Deluxe Cabins, four Superior Cabins as well as four Singles. With the emphasis on traditional comfort combined with delightful luxury, the spacious en suite cabins are furnished with the most beautiful fabrics, finest linens and softest towels.
The Observation Deck, with shady canopies and relaxing cane furniture, makes a superb balcony for viewing the theatre of the busy river and the magical sunsets - while the pool and deck bar have their own welcome appeal! On Main Deck there's the spacious Observation Lounge, the Kipling piano-bar with its wonderful Myanmar lacquerwork and local wood, and the restaurant offering seven different themes: Burmese, Shan, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese, Indian and European.