Why we like it
- Pristine Lotus Resort, Inle is laid out over a landscaped hillside that gently slopes into the lake, offering great views of the lake and the Shan hills beyond
- The hotel boasts a Jiivala Spa and a sauna and steam room
- The 49 luxury private villas are designed to take in the natural beauty of the tropical landscape
- A natural hot spa spring and outside Jacuzzi are complimentary for all guests
- A luxury resort in a beautiful location
About Pristine Lotus Resort, Inle
The Pristine Lotus Resort, Inle at Inle Lake features a natural spa (hot spring) and high-quality designer accommodation affording great views of the Lake. Positioned at a rare vantage point, Pristine Lotus Resort, Inle's main facilities and villas offer great views of the lake and the Shan hills beyond. There are 49 Inle Lotus villas all are free standing villas with a unique attic room which allows the cool breeze to enter the villa. There is one villa suite the Inle Lotus Suite which is the ultimate in hillside accommodation, boasting 150sq meters with stunning views of the lake.
In the evening the restaurant is lit up beautifully enjoy your meal in the main restaurant, or on the terrace overlooking the hot spa. Arrive at the resort by a 20-minute fascinating boat-ride from Nyang Shwe or a 45-minute interesting drive from the Heho airport.