Why we like it
- Simple individual bungalows all ensuite with hot and cold running water
- Within walking distance to Inle Lake
- There is a small spa offering massages
- The restaurant serves homely authentic Danu cuisine
- Friendly staff who excel in excellent service with a big smile
About Inle Inn Pindaya
The Pindaya Inle Inn Hotel is situated near the entrance of Pindaya being only a five minute drive from the Pindaya Cave with its thousands of Buddha statues, opposite Pindaya Lake. The rooms are comfortable with excellent facilities and friendly, helpful staff ensure an enjoyable stay when visiting this fascinating area. The accommodation is a variety of bamboo huts and individual chalets, all come with electric blankets for the cooler evenings. There are beautifully idyllic gardens throughout the property to relax in after relishing in the sights of Pindaya.