Why we like it
- Mercure Hotel, Mandalay Bay offers some of the best views of the city
- This luxury resort hotel has a unique mix of traditional and modern architecture
- Facilities include the Mandalar Village Spa a superb fitness centre
- There are beautiful grounds including a large outdoor swimming pool
- Five restaurants offering a range of cuisines from traditional Chinese to Spanish Tapas
About Mercure Hotel, Mandalay Bay
The crescent shaped Hotel situated at the foot of picturesque Mandalay Hill with a panoramic view of a myriad of pagodas. It also faces the distinctive architecture of the Royal Palace and its beautiful moat with all of 206 rooms benefiting from these views too all with a private balcony. With seven categories of room type all well laid out with modern conveniences there is an accommodation type to suit all needs. The suites are lavishly decorated and make for a very grand stay. The hotel has all the facilities you would expect of a large resort property. The hotel is a short drive to the city centre making it an ideal base to be able to explore the wonders of Mandalay.