Why we like it
- A stately Governor's House at the world-famous hill station of central Myanmar
- Colonial style accommodation with all the modern conveniences
- Elegant service in this luxury mansion
- A choice of accommodations from deluxe rooms to the Governors Suite all well-appointed and classically designed with bespoke furniture
- An indulgent resort for the modern traveller
About Aureum Resort at Governor's House
The Aureum Resort at Governor's House have created the original Governor's House in the exact design, dimensions and location. The recreated Governor's House at the top of the Governor's Hill, houses an indoor swimming pool, a bar, two traditional dining rooms and 5 large super-deluxe rooms with panoramic views of the surrounding area.
The house is a two storey late Victorian colonial mansion reminiscent of the 1920s -1930s. There is a 35 room complex perched on the side of the hill which incorporate 34 deluxe rooms in bungalows and this is where the Presidential suite can be found.