Why we like it
- Sule Shangri-La is in the heart of Yangon's economic and shopping district
- At 22 storeys high, it is one of the tallest and most prominent landmarks in Yangon
- The Summer Palace restaurant serves authentic Chinese cuisine and dim sum delights
- Facilities include an outdoor pool, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms and massage rooms
- Blending elegance and gracious hospitality Sule Shangri-La is a perfect base to experience the fascinating city of Yangon
About Sule Shangri-La Yangon
The hotel is located close to Yangon's key attractions including Bogyoke Aung San Market, Chinatown and Sule Pagoda. The 223 guestrooms and suites are elegantly appointed with enchanting views of Yangon - whether it is the bustling downtown, the idyllic river or the golden luster of the pagodas. Sule Shangri-La (formerly The Traders Hotel) has also established a name for itself on Yangon's dining scene with the Traders Café and the Summer Palace. There is also an inviting Lounge Bar famous for its beers and Western-style dining. As part of the established Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts Group, the hotel offers quality accommodation and high service standards. With its unbeatable location, Sule Shangri-La Yangon is the perfect base for exploring the city's fascinating streets and distinctive temples.