Why we like it
- A five star colonial boutique hotel
- Located in the picturesque area of Yangon, overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda
- Traditional Myanmar antiques have been used to decorate the hotel
- Warm hospitality and exquisite service awaits
- Two restaurants one offering fine dining with a fusion of Asian and Western cuisine and the second specialises in Italian classics
About Savoy Hotel
Savoy Hotel is ideally located in a picturesque area of Yangon overlooking the spectacular Shwedagon Pagoda - Myanmar's "Twinkling Wonder". Each of the air conditioned guestrooms are comfortably furnished in colonial-style wooden fittings with traditional Myanmar antiques and beautifully appointed bathrooms. The hotel offers 24 deluxe rooms and six suites. Services on offer are massage, beauty treatments and an indoor gym; the hotel can also arrange shopping and sightseeing tours in Yangon and its outskirts. The hotel is a 10 minute drive to the city centre.