Why we like it
- Centrally located in the historic centre of Bangkok alongside Chao Phraya river
- Stylish rooms and suites all with a private balcony
- Escape the midday sun by the poolside complete with Jacuzzi
- Babble & Rum is the main restaurant overlooking the river and offers traditional Thai and Asian cuisine inspired from the local markets
- Creates a perfect balance between exploring the busy and atmospheric city of Bangkok and returning to a small boutique hotel
About Riva Surya
Ideally located in the lively Khao San district of Bangkok, Riva Surya offers a perfect base from which to enjoy the 'sights and sounds' of the Thai capital. Many of the city's key attractions are within easy walking or cycling distance, while the hotel's location along the river with its pier and speed boat can take you to Asiatique for shopping. The accommodation is a selection of well-appointed rooms each with a private balcony and views of the river or the city. Facilities at the hotel include a fitness suite and outdoor pool overlooking the river. Riva Surya is a charming boutique hotel contemporary yet vividly Thai in design making this boutique hotel a superb choice. The vibrant night market is within walking distance to Riva Surya.