Why we like it
- Ramada lies on the pristine shores of Khao Lak within the renowned Phang Nga Province
- Close to many idyllic outlying islands, the region is known for beautiful limestone outcrops and untouched tropical beaches
- Accommodation comes in the form of spacious rooms and beachfront or private pool villas
- Two delectable restaurants serve exquisite worldwide cuisine that will even impress the most selective palate
- A wide array of facilities including large swimming pool, luxury spa, steam room and sauna
About Ramada, Khao Lak
Just one hour away from Phuket international airport, sits the paradise coastline of Khao Lak. The Ramada hotel is situated on powder white sands, while overlooking glistening turquoise waters and small limestone islands in the distance. Hidden amongst the natural surrounding are three types of deluxe rooms, the Oasis, the Lanai and the Jacuzzi, all displaying a clean and modern style, with private terrace and sensual rain shower. For that extra privacy, opt for an Ocean Front villa with large ceiling to floor windows that offer stunning views of the waters beyond, or your very own Pool Villa with private garden sala and Jacuzzi. All rooms and suites are fully equipped with modern amenities, including work desk and minibar.
After a tiring day exploring all that Khao Lak has to offer, stroll through the resorts beautiful tropical grounds to Sassi's Beach Club to sample traditional Thai dishes such as the mouth-watering Masaman Curry or a lush Pad Thai. Learn to cook these delicacies at one of the highly acclaimed cooking classes available here.