Why we like it
- A premier five star hotel in Koh Samui offering luxurious accommodation in a beautiful setting
- Situated directly on the quiet beachfront with its calm waters ideal for swimming and a variety of water sports
- Each room and suite has their own deep terrazzo baths big enough for two
- A 3000sq metre Spa offering a myriad of treatments and massages
- Activities on offer are Thai cookery classes, yoga, tennis and Thai boxing classes while golf, sailing and cultural tours are nearby
About Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort has 106 airy rooms and suites each has either a terrace or a balcony to take in the view. Traditional Thai architecture and contemporary Anantara style are blended seamlessly here, both in the communal areas and the guestrooms.
There are two restaurants at Anantara a traditional Italian restaurant, Full moon offering ocean-view dining on an elevated terrace overlooking the infinity pool and beachfront. High Tide is the Thai and international restaurant serving buffet breakfast, island-style and Thai cuisine. There are also two bars to relax by in the middle of the day and in the evening to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail or an after dinner liqueur.
There are two outdoor swimming pools one being a dedicated family pool. Children will love to spend time in the Baan Ling Noi Kids' Club. There is an array of leisure activities on offer at the hotel and guests can be as busy or as relaxed as they choose to be. The hotel is a 15 minute drive from Koh Samui airport.