Why we like it
- Banyan Tree Samui overlooks the scenic Lamai Bay
- 88 private all-pool villas feature stylish Thai interiors adorned with authentic bamboo furniture and the finest quality Thai silk
- Impeccable service, gorgeous views and modern villas make for an idyllic family escape
- The fantastic Kids’ Club will keep young explorers enthralled while you kick back and unwind
- There is something to suit all palates here from innovative Thai cuisine at Saffron to barbecued seafood at Sands and international delights at The Edge.
About Banyan Tree Samui
This 88 all-pool Villas resort combines the best elements of a tropical getaway with white beaches and sun. The resort is nestled in a series of cascading terraces on a private hill cove on the south-eastern coast of Koh Samui, overlooking the sapphire waters of scenic Lamai Bay.
Retreat from the bustle of the outside world and into this serene environment as your days pass away in a gentle flow of tranquillity, serenaded by the cool sea breezes off the Gulf of Thailand. Choose from iconic dining venues, the island's largest individual infinity pools in the villas, the award winning Banyan Tree Spa or The Rainforest, Koh Samui's only hydrotherapy wellness facility.