Why we like it
- Exclusive retreat high in the hilltops of Koh Samui
- Designed by leading architect and designer, Bill Bensley, who is accredited for hotels such as The Siam Bangkok and the St. Regis Bali
- Just five resplendent residences with private infinity pool, butler service and full time Executive chef
- Panoramic views over tropical forest and azure ocean from your private residence
- Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication when it comes to Chef Alessandro's innovative and healthy cuisine
Panacea, on idyllic Koh Samui, is one of our favourites. It's quite unique, offering an ultra-luxury homestay in exquisite private houses that have 20 metre infinity pools, intuitive butler service, executive chefs and spectacular 360-degree views. Villas offer a home away from home, and are ideal for those wanting privacy, freedom and flexibility. There are only five residences to choose from, the design of each one just as impressive as the next. The largest and most sumptuous, with six en suite bedrooms, is the Praana Residence, and with extras such as a private theatre, boxing ring and tennis courts on site, it's ideal for families too.
Characterised by its beautiful, long white beaches, crystal clear waters and verdant hinterland, Koh Samui is a paradise to be explored. Beyond the retreat, Panacea offers a wealth of exhilarating island experiences from Jet-skiing, fishing and scuba diving to mountain biking, hiking and zip lining. Complimentary services include airport limousine transfers, and a one hour Yoga session, Muay Thai or cookery lesson per day.