Why we like it
- Located in the heart of the atmospheric city
- Close walk to local restaurants and bars
- Glamorous roof top bar with panoramic views across the cityscape
- A short stroll from Ben Thanh market, one of the biggest in Ho Chi Minh
- Food Connexion restaurant has a live cooking area for breakfast, lunch and dinner
About Pullman Saigon
Located in the heart of District 1, the Pullman Saigon is a relatively new offering to the city, with 306 classy and spacious rooms that offer all the mod cons. But you won’t find style over substance here: Bose audio comes as standard and the televisions integrate with your devices. Inside the décor is as contemporary as the shiny glass exterior – all sophisticated colours and cool fabrics. We love the Executive Floor, which has its own check in and check out area, pre-dinner cocktails and breakfast served on the 30th floor, with extensive views of the city.
Cobalt is the hotel’s stylish wine bar, with incredible city views from both indoors and from the outdoor terrace, serving a tapas menu for lighter bites. Food Connexion is a fun and quirky international buffet that showcases live cooking, so you can watch how the innovative chefs prepare your favourite meals. There’s a fantastic pool area with great views across the city, and after you’ve relaxed and caught some rays we recommend heading out into the neighbourhood – you’re perfectly placed for exploring the local markets and Ho Chi Minh’s burgeoning café culture.