Why we like it
- All suites have private terraces and pool
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Resort is a luxury conservation based resort in Australia's Blue Mountains
- Executive Chef, Dwane Goodman showcases seasonal, regional fare with specialties including Ormiston free-range pork, Mandagery Creek Venison and Oberon line trout, as well as a selection of delicious local cheeses
- The Timeless Spa offers a huge choice of treatments using only the best quality products and specialist techniques
- The resort has a huge outdoor pool
About Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Resort is a restored homestead set in astonishing landscapes. World-leading conservation techniques have been employed in bringing the original building back to its former glory - and then transforming it into a wonderful luxury resort.
All the 40 free-standing luxury suites, each with its own private terrace and swimming pool, perfectly echo the original heritage architecture - to ensure they blends seamlessly with the vastness and dramatic beauty of Australia's Hinterland terrain. Constructed from wood and stone in a 'Federation' style, all are superbly appointed, for instance double-sided fireplaces in local sandstone separate the bedroom from the lounge. Meanwhile, the fixtures and fittings have been carefully selected to reflect the Federation period - right down to the last hinge, light switch and glass blown shade.
Seasonal, regional and organic produce is showcased in the Wolgan Dining Room and Country Kitchen, while Wolgan Valley's Timeless Spa offers a huge choice of treatments using only the best quality products and specialist techniques. The resort also has a huge outdoor pool and a fitness centre.