Why we like it
- The Langham Hotel Sydney is located near Sydney's historic Rocks district and is an ideal base from which to explore Australia's most vibrant city
- The award-winning Galilea restaurant serves exceptional Franco-Japanese cuisine
- The Day Spa offers the ultimate pampering experience
- The hotel has a beautiful indoor swimming pool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a tennis court and gym
About The Langham Hotel Sydney
The Langham Hotel Sydney has won almost every prestigious domestic and international award, is a superb urban retreat known for its tranquil, boutique atmosphere, yet offers easy access to Sydney Harbour Bridge and big city action. A 'Leading Hotel of the World' it offers guests the highest standards in accommodation, cuisine and personal service.
Spacious, elegant and beautifully appointed, the 100 rooms and suites at The Langham Hotel are welcoming and luxurious. All are individually decorated, to create the comfortable, cosy atmosphere of a 'home away from home'. Elegantly appointed with mahogany custom-made furniture, each room features King or Twin beds and is decorated with the utmost attention to detail.
Rich tapestry curtains, set off by rope tasselled tiebacks, frame Colonial-style sash windows which provide charming views of Observatory Hill and historic Walsh Bay.