Why we like it
- All suites have private balconies
- The resort is set in a stunning 45 acre rainforest, only a five minute drive from Byron Bay and moments from beautiful Tallow beach
- The restaurant at The Byron sets high standards in contemporary al fresco dining, with a focus on fresh local produce and imaginative dishes
- Set in lush surroundings, The Spa & Wellness Centre offers signature spa journeys designed to capture the spirit of nature
- The resort has a wonderfully stylish pool area with a 25m infinity pool
About The Byron
With its stylish design and architecture, the multi award winning Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is inspired by its pristine surroundings. Set within a stunning subtropical rainforest, the resort provides an idyllic escape in a relaxed atmosphere whilst offering all the special touches you would expect from a luxury resort.
The stylish, open plan main building is the heart of the resort with verandas that overlook the spectacular rainforest canopy. Interior design is fresh, vibrant and airy, with many areas opening onto outdoor areas.
The spacious luxury accommodation comprises 92 one bedroom air conditioned suites. Each suite contains a kitchen, separate lounge and dining area, plasma TV as well as two enclosed balconies. Luxurious bathrooms have deep free standing bathtubs and separate shower.