Why we like it
- Kings Canyon Resort is near Watarrka National Park, the home of the incredible sandstone formation of Kings Canyon, and close to Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta
- Dining options span light meals and snacks, an a la carte menu at the café and an authentic outback BBQ
- The resort has two swimming pools
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, tennis court, a sunset viewing platform and a souvenir shop
- The resort has a children's playground
About Kings Canyon Resort
Kings Canyon Resort is located in Australia's Northern Territory and is accessible via a loop off the main highway running between Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Alice Springs. Sensitively designed, the resort has been built to blend harmoniously with the surroundings - the spectacular Watarrka National Park.
The resort is home to the Kings Canyon Resort Hotel with Standard Rooms and Deluxe Spa Rooms.
All rooms are tastefully decorated, spacious and comfortable, with separate ensuite bathroom with shower/bath. The Delux Spa rooms include a spacious spa bath and feature window providing scenic views. Their private balconies offer magnificent views of a rocky escarpment which is tastefully lit at night.