Why we like it
- Adult only property with an oasis of tiered heated pools and Jacuzzi spa
- Port Douglas' only hotel with beach and ocean views
- Just a 2 minute stroll to the cosmopolitan boutiques, restaurants and entertainment of Port Douglas
- All of the one bedroom suites enjoy a private terrace or balcony
- Great base from which to explore the Great Barrier Reef and the world's oldest rainforest
About Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
With an enviable location overlooking Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel is the perfect choice for couples and singles desiring an intimate and relaxing tropical getaway. Each of the spacious one bedroom suites display a light contemporary design with living and dining area, kitchenette and en suite bathroom. The private terrace enjoys warming afternoon sun and views of the Coral Sea. With unique architectural design, the heated oasis of pools are set over three tiers, combining submersed grottos with tumbling waterfalls and a Jacuzzi spa.
Savvy travellers will know that the scenic coastal journey from Cairns to Port Douglas is up there as one of Australia's best. Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel is a great base from which to explore the region's best attractions, including the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest. Spend a few days exploring this unique environment at your own pace. You could browse the boutiques of Port Douglas, bike or horse-ride amid the Great Dividing Range, pull on a snorkel and flippers or simply loll on the warm, white sands.