Why we like it
- All accommodation has outdoor areas and wonderful views
- Rawnsley Park Station is located over-looking the southern side of Wilpena Pound in South Australia's Flinders Ranges
- A licensed restaurant serves brilliant, internationalised Australian food
- The station has a swimming pool
- Other facilities and activities include a general store, mountain bike hire and a wide variety of excursions and tours
About Rawnsley Park
Owned and managed by fourth generation locals Tony and Julieanne Smith, Rawnsley Park Station offers an authentic Outback experience.
Its accredited luxury eco-villas are set on a private and secluded site with uninterrupted views of Wilpena Pound, yet within easy reach of the main facilities. Stylish and contemporary, the villas have been designed to complement the natural surroundings including rendered straw bale walls, polished timber floors and overhanging eaves with wide verandas to provide shaded walls. Retractable ceilings offer a unique opportunity to observe the stunning night sky from the comfort of your bed.
Alternative accommodation includes holiday units, a caravan park and some of the best campsites you'll find in the Flinders, as well as the newly completed Arkapena Homestead, complete with two bedrooms, a private pool and an alfresco entertaining area.