Why we like it
- Luxury waterfront hotel in the heart of Launceston's Old Seaport Dock
- 60 deluxe room and suites, each with a private balcony with views overlooking the historic town or marina
- Enjoy superb Tasmanian produce and wine at Mud Bar and Restaurant
- Close to a variety of vibrant cafés, bistros and bars along the Old Seaport wharf strip
- Great base from which to explore the beautiful Tamar Valley
About Peppers Seaport Hotel
Peppers Seaport Hotel offers luxurious, boutique accommodation with views overlooking the confluence of the North Esk and Tamar River. The hotel has been built on the site of an old dry dock in the heart of Launceston's Old Seaport, and has been designed to resemble a ship. The nautical theme continues to the hotel's décor with historical black and white photographs of the harbour adorning the walls. Choose to stay in either a Studio Room or spacious Suite with separate living and dining areas. All rooms benefit from a private balcony with views overlooking the marina, wharf strip or town, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi, full mini bar and babysitting services on request.
Breakfast can be enjoyed in the relaxed waterfront atmosphere of the Cube Café, while Mud Bar and Restaurant offers a fresh and modern twist on Tasmanian cuisine complemented by an extensive list of local wines. Just a short stroll from the hotel you will also find many cafés, restaurant and bars comprising the town's thriving marina.
When exploring Launceston and the Tamar Valley, there are many local activities to enjoy; from spa treatments at Cinergee or a round of golf on one of Australia's top ten courses to mountain biking and nature walks through the alpine wilderness. We recommend a scenic heli-flight over iconic Wineglass Bay.