Why we like it
- Stylish boutique property located on the shores of Lake Rotorua
- Beautiful setting surrounded by an acre of manicured lawns and over 200 old fashioned roses
- Just eight rooms featuring a sophisticated décor, sumptuous deep soaking bath tubs and sun terraces with views over the lake or gardens
- A short five minute drive from the region's famed volcanoes and thermal parks
- Daytime activities range from croquet on the lawn and fishing trips to scenic flights and lakes cruises
About Black Swan Lakeside Boutique Hotel
Located amid the feisty volcanic landscapes of Rotorua, Black Swan Lakeside Boutique Hotel is a beautifully appointed luxury lodge housing just eight rooms. Interiors intertwine the feel of an English manor with a contemporary chic edge while the lodge itself is surrounded by metres of magnificent rosestudded gardens. Each spacious room features a fireplace, minibar and lavish en suite bathroom with monsoon rain shower and under floor heating, and all rooms afford views of the lake or garden from a private terrace.
Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, spa services on request, croquet lawn, petanque court and private jetty. Dining at the Black Swan comes in the form of a sumptuous four course candlelit dinner served overlooking the lake or in a destination of your choice. The Black Swan also has two award-winning sister restaurants, Bistro 1284 and Regent of Rotorua; dinner is offered at each on certain evenings with complimentary return transfers. As evening falls, you can snuggle up with a good book and glass of red next to the flickering fireplace.