Why we like it
- Located on one of Anguilla's finest beaches at Rendezvous Bay - two blissful miles of crystal white sand and clear turquoise blue sea
- Produce from the hydroponic farm and organic gardens is used in both the resort's cuisine and spa treatments
- The award-winning Venus Spa has 16 treatment rooms, an exclusively designed Healing Waters Pool for aqua massage and soaks, lavish wet rooms, a hammam and a varied menu of treatments
- The choice of accommodation includes 91 rooms, two suites and two, three and five bedroomed villas offering extra space, privacy and luxury
- Greg Norman championship 18-hole golf course with attractive views and challenging, dramatic holes
About CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa
A member of the Leading Small Hotels of the World, CuisinArt is situated on a two-mile stretch of white sand, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with views across the ocean towards Saint Martin and Saba in the distance. The resort provides a healthy, pampering atmosphere in an idyllic setting. Enjoy fresh and organic cuisine (much of which is grown on site) and various exercise facilities including a gym, scheduled classes, a running track, tennis courts and watersports, as well as a championship golf course.
Turquoise waters beckon you to swim, snorkel or sail, and lush, colourful gardens provide a refreshing environment. An infinity pool stretches from the main building to the beach bar. Should you prefer to relax, Venus Spa offers numerous treatments and therapies incorporating fresh produce from the hotel's gardens. The accommodation is spacious and stylish, and large bathrooms have views of the beach.
Dining options are varied - from fine-dining to international barbecue, Japanese to tapas. The golf club also has an Italian restaurant. The wine cellar has over 4,000 bottles of wine with vintages from around the world and complimentary wine tasting, cooking classes and farm tours are available.