Why we like it
- Jumby Bay is set on a private island of tropical foliage and pristine white beaches and is accessible only by boat
- All rooms and suites have fabulous outdoor spaces
- The renovated Estate House and open-air Verandah Restaurant serve delicious, fine cuisine
- Sense, a Rosewood Spa, is an elegant, open-air sanctuary that embraces the natural surroundings
- A stunning oceanfront infinity pool draws the eye towards panoramic views of the sea. The island is also home to a collection of pristine sandy beaches
About Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort
Set on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay is a superb resort - exclusive and serene. Thanks to its setting, Jumby Bay is a naturalist's paradise, noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Criss-crossing, winding paths, enjoyed on foot or by bike, are lined with wild orchids, whilst the endangered Hawksbill turtle has made its home on Pasture Bay Beach.
The resort's 40 beautifully refurbished rooms, suites and luxury vacation villas spread across nearly a third of the island, to ensure every room has the ambiance of a secluded hideaway. Cool, neutral colours abound, counterpointed by luxurious furnishings, tasteful furniture and outdoor spaces surrounded by lush greenery. The accommodation exudes a relaxed charm that is the signature of this resort.