Why we like it
- All the rooms and villas have private outdoor spaces
- The hotel is set on a tranquil island amidst 1,800 acres of emerald hills, white sand beaches and vibrant gardens
- The signature Tradewinds restaurant serves cuisine created by the Caribbean's most renowned chefs
- The spa is a wonderful retreat offering a huge range of treatments and therapies
- A lovely pool, surrounded by a sundeck, is practically on the beach
About Peter Island Resort
The Peter Island experience begins the moment you are welcomed aboard the luxury yacht that takes you across Sir Francis Drake Channel to this hideaway island.
Nestled in Deadman's Bay, the sumptuous Beachfront Junior Suites are shaded beneath whispering palms and feature double Jacuzzi tubs, and two person showers. All 52 rooms are newly renovated. White walls are the backdrop for chic, slick styling - tiled floors, handmade wooden furniture and huge beds, with rugs, soft furnishings and wall hangings to add notes of colour.
There are also three secluded villas - Hawks Nest, Crows Nest and the spectacular Falcon's Nest Villa. These villas represent some of the most sought-after accommodation in the Caribbean.
This really is a retreat that has to be experienced to be believed.