Why we like it
- All-inclusive package includes accommodation, food and drink, exercise classes, activities and a complimentary daily spa treatment for each full day in the resort
- Personalised approach helps you get what you need from your holiday
- Good range of healthy dining options
- Spa regularly voted as one of the best in the world
- Secluded location on St Lucia's north west coast
BodyHoliday is based on the principles of relaxation, restorative beauty, exercise and good diet - a holistic approach to health and wellbeing aimed at helping you feel refreshed and rejuvenated by the time you leave. The philosophy here is that your holiday should be tailored to suit your needs: whether you prefer to be active or need to relax in the sun with your book, the resort will have what you need.
The resort is set on a very private cove in the north west of the island and has excellent facilities including an award-winning Wellness Centre, a tennis club, a golf academy, a diving school, and many sports facilities and fitness classes on offer. The hotel runs a yoga month, 'Octoba Yoga' once a year.
There are three restaurants and a relaxed Piano Bar for you to enjoy at the resort. The dining options are varied but you can be sure that the food you eat will be healthy and freshly prepared. As much as possible, the hotel sources local produce to ensure maximum benefits, and it has its own vegetable garden. TAO is known for its fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine. The Clubhouse is at the centre of the action and will take care of you whether you're looking for a drink, a meal or some evening entertainment. Cariblue restaurant serves international cuisine on the beach and often has live music in the evenings.