- The British Virgin Islands is an archipelago of more than 50 sun-kissed islands in the West Indies. There is no better way to explore this remote destination than by private yacht, and The Moorings 4500 promises the ultimate five-star, tailored cruise
- Acclaimed boat makers Robertson and Caine designed this sleek, modern catamaran to specifications. The Moorings 4500 reflects the company’s three decades of experience building luxury boats
- Throughout your cruise, enjoy a personalised service from the on-board captain and chef, including a menu of gourmet treats
- Be sure to take advantage of the yacht’s water sports equipment, which includes everything you need for kayaking, fishing, snorkelling, paddleboarding and more
- Our top tip: take The Moorings 4500 to the island of Anegada – the only coral atoll in the BVI – where submerged shipwrecks offer unforgettable scenery for a dive
The Moorings yacht charter in the British Virgin Islands
Photos of The Moorings yacht charter in the British Virgin Islands
Eternally warmed by the Caribbean sun, the British Virgin Islands (BVI) arch out across the North Atlantic Ocean in tempting isolation. Across its more than 50 islands lies a bounty of white-sand beaches, charming harbours, granite-cradled baths and coral reefs bursting with colour and life.
The best way to experience the treasures of this remote archipelago is by chartered cruise. For that, The Moorings 4500 is sure to meet – and exceed – your every expectation.
This mid-sized catamaran provides air-conditioned accommodation for up to six people across its three en-suite guest cabins. Built by renowned duo Robertson and Caine, it boasts an elegant, eco-conscious design with all contemporary conveniences. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and speaker system, as well as wifi, USB ports and Bluetooth, ensure you remain entertained and connected during downtime. Dine on chef-prepared fare in the comfortable and light galley space. Make use of the on-board water sports equipment, from stand-up paddleboards to snorkels, and get out on that sparkling, turquoise sea. Throughout your bespoke BVI cruise, The Moorings’ small, dedicated crew remains at your service.
If you need any further persuasion: Cruising World magazine bestowed The Moorings 4500 its coveted ‘best charter boat’ accolade in 2017 – proof that this luxurious catamaran has set the high water mark in private yacht holidays.
Still looking for inspiration?
We have a huge range of destinations, experiences and hotel options available.
Learn more about our luxury holidays to Caribbean