Why we like it
- Boutique music-themed hotel situated in the centre of Prague.
- Nestled away in the Little Quarter, just steps from the Charles Bridge.
- Spectacular Roof Garden Terrace where panoramic city views can be enjoyed
- 51 guestrooms and suites are spread over 4 floors, with each styled on a different genre of music.
- The hotel's CODA Restaurant is renowned as one of Prague's best fine dining restaurants.
About Aria Hotel
The Hotel Aria is located in Mala Strana, on the left-bank of river Vltava close to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle overlooking Vrtbovska Garden (entrance to these gardens is free of charge to hotel guests). There are four floors in this hotel and each is dedicated to one of the main categories of music: Jazz, Opera, Classical and Contemporary. All the 51 guest rooms and suites include original art, books and a flat screen computer featuring the biography and music of one of the most influential artists or composers in their category. The hotel offers all of the usual five-star amenities as well as a private screening room, Music Box Entertainment Chamber, Fitness Centre, Turkish Steam Bath, Massage room, fine dining room, Roof Garden Terrace, Music Salon, winter garden and Music Library.