Why we like it
- La Perouse is set on a rocky shore in the heart of Nice and overlooking the Promenade des Anglais, the Bay of Angels and the Mediterranean Sea
- All the hotel's rooms and suites have views out across the famous bay
- The restaurant serves delightful cuisine in the shade of lemon trees and with views of the blue of the Mediterranean beyond the city rooftops
- The hotel has an outdoor pool, which is heated from April to October
- Other facilities include a sauna, solarium, fitness centre and Jacuzzi
About La Perouse
Designed by a leading Provençal architect and a member of Leading Small Hotels of the World, this opulent but intimate hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the fantastic restaurants, boutiques and cafés of this region.
The whole place is designed with style and comfort in mind, from the well-chosen, understated furnishings and décor to the cool, marble bathrooms. A delightful sun terrace enjoys superb views across Nice and the Mediterranean from its elevated position.
La Perouse is the very definition of a boutique, luxury hotel. From the rooms to the fragrant gardens, it is a perfect hideaway in the centre of Nice.