Why we like it
- Located just off the Champs-Elysées in the most fashionable area of Paris, the Golden Triangle
- Walking distance to monuments and museums such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais, the Museum of Modern Art or the Louvre Museum
- Originally constructed in 1889 as a private mansion, the Lancaster is an exclusive and intimate five-star boutique hotel
- Contemporary and traditional elements merge to create a harmonious balance with a vast collection of art and antiques
- Clefs d'Or Concierge team that are unparalleled in their service, and insider knowledge of the city's heart
About Hotel Lancaster
Perfectly located for a shopping or gourmet trip to Paris this Art Deco boutique property is great value and should be included on anyone's list of must stay properties.
The 57 accommodations are mostly situated around a beautiful Zen-inspired patio that provides a calm, peaceful space. The warm and elegant décor of the property coupled with the exceptional service make this property stand out from the crowd. Superior rooms boast antique furniture and Art Deco touches, the warm and elegant Deluxe and the spacious Prestige all overlook Rue Berri or the interior gardens a haven of quiet.
The delightfully intimate, understated and contemporary restaurant, La Table du Lancaster, has been awarded one Michelin star. The inspired seasonal menu at La Table du Lancaster, crafted by Julien Roucheteau, highlights vivid and unforgettable flavours. Chef Julien relies on fresh seasonal products to bring delightfully innovative culinary combinations to life.