Why we like it
- Ideal location overlooking the scenic hills of Épernay and the village of Champillon
- The head sommelier at Le Royal restaurant expertly pairs fine wines and champagnes with fresh local flavours
- Located only 150 kilometres from buzzing Paris
- Opportunity to arrive in style with a helicopter ride into Pilvot
- Easily access UNESCO World Heritage countryside with the on-site bicycle hire
About Royal Champagne
Located at the edge of the Marne Valley, Royal Champagne showcases sweeping views of the vineyards this region is renowned for. Every inch of the hotel exudes luxury, making it perfect for a relaxing escape. Venture out to discover abundant wildlife and a range of exciting activities.
Royal Champagne offers rooms and suites, each designed by interior architect Sybille de Margerie. Neutral colours complement modern floral wall prints and plush linens. Natural materials and open spaces encourage the rural tranquillity indoors. In-room amenities include wifi, luxury Hermès toiletries and a professional coffee machine.
Choose from a range of fine-dining options showcasing unique flavours. Michelin-starred Le Royal offers French culinary classics with an exciting modern twist. Le Bellevue serves fresh local ingredients alongside views of the colourful vineyards. Guests can also enjoy an impressive range of champagnes and cocktails in Abysse bar and terrace. Other facilities include an opulent spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a fully equipped fitness area.