Why we like it
- 18th century mansion set in seven acres of manicured gardens
- Small residence with just 22 rooms and luxury suites
- A short walk from the sophisticated restaurants and shopping of Aix-en-Provence
- Enjoy seasonal Mediterranean flavours prepared by Chef Christophe GAVOT at the hotel restaurant
- Shaped like a decanter, the Wine Cellar stocks more than 200 labels, including bottles from Bordeaux and Bourgogne
About Hotel La Villa Gallici & Spa
Initially built as a private residence, La Villa Gallici is surrounded by a beautiful Florentine garden where cypress trees reflect in a luxurious pool and aromas of oleanders and olive trees fill the air. Interiors of this honey-coloured 18th century manor are enveloped in a romantic Baroque design and adorned with jocular Rococo wall paintings. Each of the 22 sumptuous rooms is a work of art with ornate Louis XV furniture, ornamental mirrors, antique fabrics and Toile de Jouy wall paper. Lavish free standing tubs take centre stage in the marble bathrooms, while the room's large French windows capture your attention with views overlooking the scented lavender gardens.
The patio offers a peaceful place to sit in the shade of hundred-year-old plane trees;it is also home to the hotel's gourmet restaurant where you can dine on Provencal delights illuminated by candlelight before retiring to the cosy comforts of the lounge. Beside the outdoor swimming pool is the brand new Villa Gallici Spa;spa facilities include a Jacuzzi, sauna, cryosurgery treatment area and spacious gym.