Why we like it
- Luxury five star property in the heart of Provence and the pretty village of Mane
- The attentive and efficient team ensure you feel right at home
- Refined décor blends harmoniously with the buildings unique history and medieval architecture
- At both restaurants, enjoy gastronomic menus of fresh produce supplied by the Couvent gardens and local growers
- Awaken your senses at the L'Occitane Spa with a varied range of treatments
About Le Couvent des Minimes Hotel & Spa
Le Couvent de Minimes Hotel & Spa is located at the heart of the Luberon region surrounded by 15 acres of fragrant hawthorn bushes, coloured anemones and fruit trees. Dating back to 1613, the beautiful stone convent of Minimes was first occupied by mendicant monks followed by Louis XIV's botanist and a community of Franciscan missionaries. Inside the refined décor blends harmoniously with the buildings unique history and medieval architecture, and views overlook the gardens, swimming pool or Cloitre building. There are six different room categories to choose from - Classic, Superior, Deluxe, Junior Suite, Suite and La Maison de Mane – which increase in size from 15 to 85 square metres respectively. All benefit from complimentary Wi-Fi, minibar and L'Occitane toiletries.
When it comes to dining, Chef Jerome Roy constantly impresses with unusual and contemporary dishes of outstanding quality and freshness. His set menus at both, Le Cloitre and Le Pesquier bistro, are renowned in the region and feature dishes such as steamed sea bass with a sea urchin consomé, gambas with a Beaumes de Venise Bisque or poached pear with saffron and brandy ice cream. The hotel facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, floodlit tennis court and gym. Set in a natural park just 20 kilometres from the hotel, there is an 18 hole Luberon Golf Club and located opposite the Provencal raised terraces you will find the most beautiful pentaque pitch in Provence.