Why we like it
- Hotel Kvosin is located in the heart of Reykjavik
- A contemporary interior is disguised behind the old and quaint exterior
- Warm and cosy with just 8 rooms
- Within walking distance of many cafés, bars and restaurants
- Great for families, groups or couples simply looking for some Icelandic fun
About Hotel Kvosin
Hotel Kvosin is located in the centre of the Icelandic capital, Reykjavik. The building, which was once frequented by poets and intellects alike, has now been transformed by its jovial owner into a modern residence for visiting travellers. Situated close to cafés, bars and museums, and neighbouring the parliament house, the hotel is a great base from which to explore the city and surrounding land.
Choose to stay in one of the 7 spacious and modern rooms - with the beautifully simple names of Normal, Bigger, Biggest or Larger than Life - or opt for the cosy comforts of the one Tiny room. Each features a private balcony, living and kitchen area, and can cater for 3 to 6 guests. The Larger than Life Room impresses with a large private roof terrace, expansive living area and 2 separate bedrooms.
On the ground floor is Bergsson Mathús restaurant - a popular spot with the locals. Each morning you can enjoy one of their delicious breakfasts or choose to sample some of their tasty Icelandic delicacies for dinner.