Why we like it
- Located in Capri town itself, in the heart of the island’s buzz yet situated on one of the quieter streets just a five minute walk from the main piazza
- All 46 rooms are individually designed and retain a homely feel
- Bathrooms are frieze-finished with mosaics
- An eclectic vibe that’s enhanced by pop art dotting the interiors
- Menu at Terrazo Tiberio restaurant is based on Caprese and Mediterranean cuisine
About Capri Tiberio Palace Hotel & Spa
Deep blues, corals and sunny yellows, the Capri Tiberio Palace is decorated in colours that are resonant of the region, with bright hand-glazed ceramic tiles and one-off vintage pieces that make for an eclectic look and feel. The hotel looks more like the home of an eccentric millionaire than a hotel, with stylish interiors enhanced by one of a kind accessories and bright pop art adding flashes of colour. The in-and-out pool is the epitome of glamour, with funky art installations by Giampiero Panepinto and stunning views across Capri and the Mediterranean.
Rooms and suites are as stylishly outfitted as the shared areas, with unusual artworks, flowing coloured curtains and unusual prints on both walls and furniture to add interest. We love the suites which offer additional space, some with exceptional sea views.
In the hotel you’ll find Terrazza Tiberio, which overlooks the sparkling sea. With strong influences of both Caprese and Mediterranean cooking you’ll find traditional ravioli, spaghetti with clams and parsley and lemon-scented seabass. The restaurant also offers a Kosher menu and Halal on request, including a selection of Kosher wines from Italy and Israel alongside an extensive selection that perfectly complements the menu. If you’re looking for quirky charm that’s a world away from faceless resort towns, you’ll find it at the Tiberio Palace.