Why we like it
- Located in the heart of the Italian Riveria, close to Portofino, Cinque Terre and global fashion capital, Milan
- 84 rooms and suites, many with balconies overlooking the Tigullio Gulf or Mediterranean Gardens
- Enjoy traditional Ligurian cuisine with a contemporary twist at Restaurant Vistamare
- Large saltwater swimming pool for cooling off in the summer months
- Rejuvenate with a Thai massage in the park gazebo or at e'SPAce Spa
About Grand Hotel Miramare
Grand Hotel Miramare is located in the picturesque comune of Santa Margherita Ligure. Built in 1903, Grand Hotel Miramare was one of the first luxury hotels on the Italian Riviera, and was sought after by many notables of the time. As you arrive, your eyes will instantly be drawn to the hotel's striking white façade surrounded by a great park of camellias, oleanders and aromatic herbs. In each of the 84 rooms and suites you will find interiors embellished with floral decorations, stucco work and frescoes which have been restored to their original splendour.
As a guest of Grand Hotel Miramare, you can enjoy access to the nearby Circolo golf course, where 18 holes meander around the remains of the Valle Christi Cistercian monastery. The hotel is a great base to explore the surrounding area, and activities to be enjoyed in the region include diving at Portofino Protected Marine Nature Reserve, trekking in the Portofino Regional Nature Park, sailing, yachting or simply sunbathing at Lavagna, Chiavari or Rapallo beach.