Why we like it
- L’OASI is a well-equipped fitness centre with a small private pool that doubles as a giant Jacuzzi
- Interiors are a great mix of classical and contemporary
- The Borghese Gardens are an easy walk away, through a quiet embassy district – ideal for escaping the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close to the Spanish Steps and the stylish shops of Via Condotti, as well as the fashionable bars of Via Veneto
- In the most exclusive area of Via Veneto
About Luxe Rose Garden
As far removed as possible from the outdated, overly stuffy brand of hotel that, for so long was, the norm for European hotels, the Luxe Rose Garden is as fresh as its name might suggest. Generous rooms, excellent food and ideal location are a given, but it’s the people that will often make a place and the Luxe Rose Garden can be rightly proud of its exceptional staff who enthusiastically make it their mission to ensure you get what you came for, be it a non-stop tour of all Rome’s classic sights or being pointed in the direction of the best that la dolce vita has to offer on the nearby celebrated Via Veneto.
Located in via Buoncompagni in the most exclusive area of Via Veneto, this new and elegant hotel has opened its doors in a 19th century building. Set in a unique rose garden in the centre of Rome, guests can enjoy the hotel's restaurant that offers seasonal menus which capture all of the flavours of Italy and the creative interpretation of the hotel's expert chef.