Why we like it
- Located right in the heart of ancient Rome opposite the Colosseum, within walking distance of the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Via Condotti
- Large terrace overlooking the Colosseum, the Imperial Forum and the Domus Aurea
- Aroma Restaurant is magnificently set on the terrace of Palazzo Manfredi, with the backdrop of the Colosseum and ancient Rome
- The refined and comfortable American Bar has a lounge-terrace where at night the lights of the city create a magical romantic atmosphere
- We recommend the King Deluxe rooms due to their view of the Colosseum from your own bath
About Palazzo Manfredi
The Palazzo Manfredi, is a rare jewel of elegance and hospitality, offering a unique look into Rome's history. Originally built as barracks for gladiators during Imperial Roman times the windows and large panoramic terraces of the top floor face the Colosseum, the Imperial Forum and the Domus Aurea.
Rooms are all furnished with classical touches that blend with modern design features to create a comfortable and refined ambience and an unforgettable setting. A personal fitness trainer and in-room massages are just some of the personal touches available at this welcoming property.