Why we like it
- Hotel Danieli occupies an excellent location on Riva degli Schiavoni
- Restaurant Terrazza Danieli offers unmatched views of the Venice lagoon from its rooftop position
- The Hotel Danieli was designed to meet the demands of the Europe's traveling nobility in the late 14th century
- Venice Lido is only a short private boat ride away - where you can take advantage of privileged conditions on private beach facilities, swimming pools, tennis, and golf
- We recommend the Luxury Double rooms in the Palazzo Danieli Excelsior with their gilt moulding, damask-upholstered arched headboards, and doge-red draperies
About Hotel Danieli
Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel: a timeless wonder amid the Venetian art, the 14th century palace of Doge Dandolo is a masterpiece of hospitality. Lavishly decorated rooms and suites in the Dandolo and Casa Nuova Palaces offer visitors a breath of the noblest Venetian atmosphere, while design guestrooms in Palazzo Danieli Excelsior recall the gothic grandeur of times gone by.
During the summer, allow Hotel Danieli to offer an alternative to exploring the city by taking you to the islands of Venice Lido where guests can enjoy water sports, tennis, and golf along with privileged beach access.
Hotel Danieli's 225 luxuriously decorated guest rooms and suites feature beautiful decorations and exquisite antique furnishings that reflect the rich cultural heritage of Venice.
Indulge, while in an extraordinary setting, in a luxurious personalised in-room spa treatment.
At rooftop level lies Restaurant Terrazza Danieli - an experience worth a journey through delicious Mediterranean flavors, oriental influences, and sommelier selection wines, with sweeping panoramas of the city and the Venice lagoon to accompany.