Why we like it
- A fantastic 4* hotel in the heart of the city
- Located only 200m away from Saint Mark's square and the Rialto Bridge
- Rooms are defined by modern Italian design without losing the feel of the 18th-century traditional style
- La Teressa restaurant is where locals and guest alike dine on fresh produce from the Rialto market
- Hotel Palace Bonvecchiati SPA on the fourth floor is a welcome treat after a day walking around the cobbled streets
About Hotel Palace Bonvecchiati
Labyrinthine streets, alleys and canals, the archetypal images of Venice, surround and contrast with the contemporary design of this boutique gem. A refreshing counterpoint to the classical ubiquity of the majority of Venetian hotels, Palace Bonvecchiati offers a very different take on the Venice experience, yet within easy striking distance of the city’s principle offerings. Contemporary works of art, bold colours and strong lines are the order of the day here and are why we adore this lovely hotel that’s happy to stand out from the crowd. Located only 200m away from Saint Mark's square and from the Rialto, the contemporary Hotel Palace Bonvecchiati offers an exquisite, authentic feel with luxurious amenities and superb service. The rooms are defined by modern Italian design without losing the feel of the 18-centruy traditional hotel style. This hotel is modern, functional, cosmopolitan, relaxing and perfect for the elite traveller.