Why we like it
- Enviably located in central Bergen by the popular Torgallmenningen Square.
- Dating back to 1926, the classic building incorporates charming old features within its modern interior.
- Hotel Oleana offers 98 stylish rooms, each one with a unique contemporary design.
- Indulge in flavoursome Peruvian cuisine at Ácido Cocktail Bar & Restaurant.
- Whilst staying at Hotel Oleana, why not stroll to Bergen’s infamous Fish Market and immerse yourself in the local culture.
About Hotel Oleana
Situated in the heart of Bergen, by the “Nordic Broadway”, Hotel Oleana is a beautiful base from which to explore the surrounding theatres, cafes and boutiques. Popular with the locals, this Scandi chic hotel promises a stylish yet authentic stay. The revamped classical building offers 98 individually designed rooms, making each stay different. All rooms feature a striking rainfall shower or bathtub, quirky furniture and a bold array of colours. Kick-start your day with a complimentary breakfast including organic treats. You can relax in style with afternoon tea served at the glamourous hotel. For those who love to explore, make sure to visit the UNESCO-listed port Bryggen to admire its historical buildings. After a busy day, unwind with an exquisite handcrafted cocktail at Ácido Cocktail Bar.