Why we like it
- Ritz Carlton is perfectly located in the heart of the historical, cultural and business centre of Moscow, next to Red Square and the Kremlin building
- Dining options include Pan-Asian cuisine complemented with an Italian set at Novikov Restaurant & Bar, sushi in the O2 Lounge, and the relaxed Café Russe with its Russian fare steps away from the Kremlin
- The ESPA spa delivers therapies specially created for The Ritz-Carlton, based on European techniques, Eastern philosophy and Ayurvedic influence
- The hotel has an indoor pool and whirlpool
- Other facilities include a beauty salon, butler services and private parking
About The Ritz-Carlton Moscow
The Ritz-Carlton is one of Moscow's finest hotels, and looks every inch the part. From its grand exterior to its sumptuous interiors, this hotel is as upscale as it gets. What's more, it's in a great location right at the edge of the famed Red Square - the site of countless coronations, conflicts and celebrations.
The hotel's 399 elegant guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in Moscow. Polished Dark Cherry and Burl wood décor abounds, whilst the bathrooms are finished with marble from Portugal and the Altai mountains. Allied with beautiful furniture and luxurious touches, they evoke the grandeur of a stately home.
The O2 Bar, a rooftop lounge like no other, is a real highlight - all cool sophistication, it is the place to be as the day fades.