Why we like it
- Grand Hotel Europe, A Belmond Hotel, St. Petersburg stands on Nevsky Prospekt among the city's great architectural treasures
- Dining options range from the very finest in international gourmet cuisine to the stunning, art nouveau Caviar Bar and Restaurant for an authentic taste of Russia
- The Hotel's Planet Health Club and Beauty Room is equipped with the latest exercise machines, a sauna and a plunge pool
- The Hotel's own boutiques are popular with St. Petersburg residents as well as hotel guests - they sell designer clothes and accessories, fine jewellery, Swiss watches and porcelain.
- The hotel operates a 'Very Important Kids' programme, which includes gifts and treats on arrival, games (including PlayStation), toys and tours of the hotel's own chocolate factory
About Grand Hotel Europe, A Belmond Hotel, St. Petersburg
Grand Hotel Europe, A Belmond Hotel, St. Petersburg dates back to the 1875 and has played a central role in the life of St Petersburg for over 140 years. A truly iconic hotel, it stands on Nevsky Prospekt among the city’s great architectural treasures, renowned for its impressive façade and decorative interiors. Positioned adjacent to Arts Square, the hotel has strong associations with the worlds of theatre, music and dance.
Hotel highlights include - Caviar Bar and Restaurant with vodka sommelier, Tchaikovsky nights and ballet performances in L’Europe restaurant as well as access to a private box in the Mikhailovsky Theatre.
A total of 266 rooms and suites combine unrivaled imperial traditions of hospitality with 21st-century comforts to ensure a memorable stay. Enjoy some of the most distinctive suites in St Petersburg by choosing one of the luxurious Unique Historic and Avant-Garde Suites, each inspired by an iconic figure from Stravinsky and Pavarotti to Malevich. Experience the grandeur of the Presidential Suite, perfect for meetings or relaxation, and don’t miss the magnificent views of the city from the top-floor Terrace Rooms.