Why we like it
- A restored 19th-century Russian royal palace opened in 2013, guarded by two marble lions
- Located in the historic Admiralteysky district - just two blocks from the Hermitage Museum and close to Nevsky Prospekt and the Mariinsky Theatre
- Imperial Russian style still feeling fresh, light and contemporary
- The glass-topped four-level spa helps you relax and restore. Head to the indoor vitality pool on the top level for a warm sanctuary for lounging on chilly winter days
- Signature Japanese and Italian restaurants featuring a chef's table and sushi bar
About Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace
This newcomer to St. Petersburg opened in August 2013. It was eagerly anticipated and has delighted those who have been the first to stay. The spacious rooms and suites are enhanced by views of Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Aleksandrovksy Garden, and the landmark Admiralty. Rooms on the fifth floor offer personal terraces with sweeping cathedral views.
Two signature St. Petersburg restaurants Sintoho and Percorso create see-and-be-seen buzz, with their doors on St. Isaac's Square. Japanese Sintoho boasts a sushi bar and chef's table whilst Percorso is the Italian offering. Don't miss the high tea - an extravaganza of delicate sandwiches, cakes, petits fours, caviar, Champagne and tea served the Russian way in the glass-roofed garden in one of the palace's original courtyards.