Why we like it
- Children 4–14 (younger children can be accepted when accompanied by an adult) are welcomed by the excellent kids’ club
- The hotel’s past and connections to royalty make for a stay surrounded by history
- The Classic Chic rooms are styled by renowned designer Jean Pierre Martel
- There’s plenty for the family to do, from yoga to equestrianism
- Five-minute drive from Marbella’s Old Town
About Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
Beginning life as an unassuming finca in the 1940s, the Marbella Club Hotel is now a grand resort with a prime beachfront location. Throughout its history, royals, celebrities and sporting heroes have passed under its whitewashed archway and fallen in love with it.
Villas have between 2 and 5 bedrooms and are perfect for families who are looking for their own private space. The larger villas are fitted with modern kitchens and very suitable for independent families. You’re only a five-minute drive from the colours and cobbles of Old Town.
The resort features a range of recreational facilities. 20 minutes from the hotel, putt your way around the 18-hole golf course – taking in the views of the mountains and the Med between holes. There’s also a beach club, water sports, a modern equestrian centre and a holistic studio. Relax in the 800-metre-squared state-of-the-art spa, including a seawater pool, Osmanic steam baths, saunas and a full range of beauty treatments.
Take advantage of a bar-side view as mixologists showcase the art of cocktail making at the on-site summer bar. Sample an international menu at the popular MC Café, or opt for local, seasonal cuisine at the Grill.
Children are very welcome, with a range of activities tailored for them. They can practice flamenco at the dance studio and music room, try their hand at pottery, tend to the vegetable garden and much more.