Why we like it
- Stunning location with views of the sea and Tramuntana Mountain Range
- Three heated outdoor pools mean it’s a great spot for spring breaks
- We love Es Fanals tapas restaurant, located at the highest point of the resort and offering amazing views
- The ‘Unique Experience’ programme designed by the resort’s local guide offers adventurous activities and gastronomic treats
- Guests receive two complimentary hours per day in the kids’ club
About Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa boasts panoramic views over the Sóller Valley and UNESCO World Heritage Tramuntana Mountain Range. Your vantage also extends over the charming town of Port Sóller and the glistening Mediterranean beyond. Enjoy fantastic access to Majorca’s best natural attractions. You will also experience picture-perfect sunsets on every night of your stay.
The rooms and suites offer either sea or mountain views. You can also choose the Lighthouse or Observatory suites. These are each equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows with 360-degree views. This stunning hotel offers an impressive range of amenities and a great kids’ club for three-to-12 year olds.
Es Fanal restaurant serves Spanish signature cuisine. Meanwhile, the two other on-site restaurants, Cap Roig and the Sunset Sushi bar, serve a range of international favourites. The award-wining Talise Spa is set on the very clifftop, where the spa treatments use local citrus, almonds and olives in their signature recipes. You will also find three heated outdoor swimming pools, as well as a state-of-the-art gym.