Why we like it
- Located in the heart of Stockholm in the prestigious Strandvägen area
- Elegant hotel which combines classic Art Nouveau design with contemporary Scandi chic
- Beautiful waterfront views
- Choice of 130 rooms and suites, with balconies available
- Staff who always go the extra mile to welcome you
About Hotel Diplomat
Hotel Diplomat is a family-owned hotel at the Nybroviken harbour in a fashionable area of Stockholm. The house was originally a residence palace and was converted into a hotel in 1966. The hotel has kept the building’s classic Art Nouveau style, though today it has been combined with sophisticated deco and contemporary Scandinavian design. This is the perfect choice for art lovers, as the hotel if full of Swedish art and even houses guest exhibitions of contemporary photography.
All the rooms and suites at Hotel Diplomat are individually designed to be beautifully bright and refreshing. The hotel restaurant is a real treat with unrivalled views out over Stockholm harbour – a great place for breakfast before a day of exploring the city or dinner afterwards.
There’s also a cocktail bar, which is the perfect spot for a predinner drink. Allow the bartender to create your favourite cocktail to perfection, and to recommend their own favourites to you. The hotel also has a gym, for those who like to maintain their fitness while on a break, as well as the Retreat where you can indulge yourself with a traditional Swedish massage.